Center of Excellence Membership
This membership level forms the core of the Network, providing leadership in clinical delivery, research and education through a commitment to the development of Comprehensive Depression Centers. Center of Excellence members meet the following criteria:
• Academic institution or an entity within an academic institution in the US
• Have or plan to establish a comprehensive depression center
• Has expertise to bring and a commitment to the NNDC vision, mission, and goals
• Meet all six criteria for “Centers of Excellence”
- Supports a Comprehensive Depression Center (or is in the process of establishing)
- Has achieved a critical mass of multi-disciplinary experts, clinical delivery, research, and education
- Partners with diverse schools and departments with an interdisciplinary orientation
- Provides community outreach, education, and training
- Actively participates in Network collaborations
- Makes in-kind contributions to support Network initiatives
Benefits of Center of Excellence Membership:
Interested in becoming a member of the NNDC? Please contact us.
Email: [email protected] Phone: (734) 332-3914.