The National Network of Depression Centers is currently comprised of 23 Centers of Excellence and 3 Associate Members. By uniting our Centers of Excellence and our Associate Members in a collaborative network, the strongest players in the field grow stronger. The NNDC combines unparalleled expertise, and fully leverages available resources, to advance state-of-the-science in the field of mood disorders.
Click each icon to learn more about our member centers!
Centers of Excellence
Each site is part of an academic institution with leading experts in the diagnosis, treatment, & scientific discovery of advances in depression & bipolar illness.
Each meets rigorous criteria, specifically:
- Each site is part of an academic institution with leading experts in the diagnosis, treatment, and scientific discovery of advances in depression and bipolar illness. Those experts are actively pursuing initiatives in education, research, clinical care delivery, and community outreach.
- Each site is committed to engaging in interdisciplinary collaborations both within their home institutions and across the network.
- Members help identify opportunities for multi-site studies, and emerging partnerships.
The National Network of Depression Centers Associate Membership provides an opportunity for academic institutions, multi-center mental health programs or agencies in the US to join with the Centers of Excellence members to advance the vision, mission and goals of the NNDC.
Each Associate Member meets specific criteria, specifically:
- Provides expertise in at least one of the following areas: clinical delivery, research, education
- Committed to an interdisciplinary approach to treatment and research
- Provides community outreach, education, and/or training
- Actively participates in Network collaborations
- Makes in-kind contributions to support Network initiatives
Centers of Excellence
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Duke University
- Emory University
- The Johns Hopkins Mood Disorders Center
- Mayo Clinic
- McLean Hospital – Harvard Medical School
- The Ohio State University
- Medical University of South Carolina Institute of Psychiatry
- Stanford University
- University of California San Diego Health
- University of California San Francisco Depression Center
- University of Cincinnati & Lindner Center of HOPE
- University of Colorado Denver Depression Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Iowa Mood Disorders Center
- University of Louisville Depression Center
- UMass Medical School / UMass Memorial Health Care
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Depression Center
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas at Houston