Career Opportunity: Program Director for Psychosis, The Ohio State University
The Ohio State University College of Medicine’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health is seeking an exceptional academic clinician/physician scholar with proven leadership skills to become the next program director of Psychosis.
Qualifications for Director, Psychosis Program:
- At minimum, 5 to 10 years of strong faculty clinical, academic, and mentorship experience
- Psychiatrist or Clinical Psychologist
- National reputation related to psychosis
- Strong track record of clinical and research excellence
- An active research program in basic, translational, clinical, or health services research in psychosis and schizophrenia
- Demonstrated leadership in building innovative programs
- Commitment to recruitment, development, and retention of women, underserved minorities, and those with disability status
- Qualified for academic appointment at the rank of associate or full professor
- Eligible for Ohio licensure
For full position details, including application instructions, please download the position description linked below.